The Post Game Show

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Some more stuff about Chris

Stole this from Sherlon, not exactly sure who else may be doing this, but check it out.

*First *
First job: I had my first two jobs in the same summer, one working in an office, another working for the city of Wilmington's Community Youth Clean teams (yeah, bootleg garbage man, who knew?)
First screen name: Chris80102
First funeral: My great aunt over two years ago.
First pet: A goldfish
First piercing: None
First tattoo: None
First credit card: None
First kiss: First kiss ended with the loss of my v-card. Two for one, good day I'd like to think.
First enemy: Yvonne Polk, a love-hate sort of relationship. We used to make fun of eachother non-stop, mainly because I liked her and I think she liked me too. Yeah right, I aggravated her, LMAO

*Last*
Last car ride: Today to Chick-Fil-A
Last kiss: October
Last movie watched: Friday After Next
Last beverage drank: Water
Last food consumed: Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich
Last phone call: Mom
Last time showered: This morning


*Now*
Single or taken: Single
Gender: Male
Birthday: September 25th
Sign: Libra
Siblings: One older sister, one younger, a toddler who may as well be my little brother now
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Shoe size: 15-16
Height: 5'10"

2 Comments:

  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger Sherlon Christie said…

    lol@so this is how you come up with your ideas...I shouldn't talk because I stole the idea too

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    LOL, I'm trying to create some things as I go along. Trying to add some more personal stuff to get more readers, I'm trying to have my comments page like yours, LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home