The Post Game Show

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Welcome to DCCCCCCC.....

That damn Mambo Sauce song is stuck in my noggin, and I. HATE. GOGO. However, it is catchy, and even though I'm in the farthest back of the backwoods of Southern Maryland, I'm doing well. I'm getting better at the photography part of my job, which is what worried me the most, but I've finally gotten used to this high powered piece of business and starting to take some great pics for the paper.

The apartment, you ask? Well, it's smaller than a video girl's waistline, but since it's just me in there, it works. I have a junior bedroom, which doesn't make for much space, but hopefully there won't be much use for it except to sleep and *ahem*....The kitchen is small, but it's official, with help from my big sis who sent a microwave and a whole dinette set that's so freakin boss, I'm afraid to take it out of the box, LOL...My living area is emptier than Miss Teen South Carolina's head, but hopefully I'll be able to get some furniture in there and make it a nice chill area ASAP.

Y'all, I'd never in a million years thought I would miss Wilmington, Delaware, but I miss the city environment. As much as I wanted to get away from the city atmosphere, this place is not ideal for a young black male at all. However, since DC is only an hour drive, once I get my brakes in order (I know, Agent Ness, I know), a few trips to Chocolate City will most definitely be in order.

I'm scared to find a scale tomorrow. That's ALL you need to know. Sadly, I know I'm overreacting since it's only been two weeks away from exercise, but I need to find that groove and that routine so I can keep doing what I've been doing.

I had a dream Monday night that Chrisette Michele and I got to know each other in the Biblical sense. I never dream about celebrities, so that was odd...but oh, so wonderful.

And one last thing? Y'all suck for not commenting on the previous entry. That is all.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Southerner in Suomi said…

    Dammit boy, do you want to buy rotors too? I'm guessing not. Get on it, like yesterday.
    Now, get back to your exercising. And now that you have your own kitchen, spend your free time at work cruising foodnetwork.com.

    Got to "find a TV show" Some suggestions: 30 min meals, Food 911, How to Boil Water, Quick Fix Meals, Semi-Homemade.
    I usually don't like the whole meal, but one dish. Get to printin' and get those damn brakes fixed!!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Jameil said…

    2 weeks is nothing. just get back on it now and you'll be fine. err.. you're in the wrong place to hate gogo!! lolol. how you gon post once a month and then be mad at us when we don't check your blog daily? if you're looking to get out of the city, you're really never going to get an ideal place for a young black anything.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah jump back on that exercise right quick, and I agree with V cook, cook, cook.

    I live in a room where I don't have a kitchen and it sucks.

    Explore a little bit of Southern Maryland (your county produced Tubby Smith), but hey D.C. and Baltimore exist for a reason.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home