The Post Game Show

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It's the Ten Chris Commandments, Wha?!

LOL, well not commandments, but an interesting list Sherlon Christie composed today, so I borrowed it to do my own little countdown.

10 Favorites
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Spaghetti and Meatballs
Favorite Singer: Stevie Wonder
Favorite Song: Higher Ground, Stevie Wonder
Favorite Movie: Friday
Favorite Sport: Basketball
Favorite Season: Winter
Favorite Day Of the Week: Friday
Favorite Position: Well damn, isn't this just peachy? Ummmm... I'll go with Missionary

9 Currents
Current Taste: No more food for me today...can't wait until cheesesteak Friday, yum.
Current Clothes: Charcoal Gray Reebok Sweatpants, Light Gray Reebook football shirt
Current Desktop Picture: A 1979 Ford LTD II (Don't Ask)
Current Location: bedroom
Current Time: 7:51 p.m.
Current Crush: First Name: None Last Name: None
Current Thought: I'll be glad when this week is over
Current Enemy: Roommate, but that's common knowledge
Current procrastination: Homework assignment for Global Societies

8 Firsts
First Best Friend: Carl
First Kiss: Same day something else special happened for the first time
First Screen Name: Chris80102
First Time: Definitely will keep that under wraps until a later date
First Yearbook caption: never had one
First Crush: Cherrita Robbins
First Music You Remember Hearing: Would have to be Superstar by Luther Vandross, my mother wore that song out.
First Car: Used: '94 Mitsubishi Diamante (Champ, what up!) New: None as of yet

7 Lasts
Last Cigarette: Don't smoke
Last Drink Alcoholic drink: Don't Drink
Last Car Ride: This afternoon
Last Kiss: October
Last Movie Seen: Friday (on VHS of course)
Last Phone Call: From Moms
Last CD Played: Kanye, College Dropout

6 Have You Evers
Have You Ever Made Love to One Of Your Female Friends: I wish
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: No
Have You Ever Been on TV: No
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: nah...well wait, considering my random history, yes.

5 Things
5 Things You've Done Today: Went to class, Went to tutor at the writing center, confirmed an interview for a class, and wrote my DSU NIT story (HORNETS!)
5 Things You Can Hear Right Now: whatever my annonying roommate is watching in the next room, me typing, the wind blowing, somebody outside talking, and Sex Machine by James Brown (GIT UP! GIT ON UP!)
5 Things You Do When You're Bored: Listen to music, watch Friday, go for a drive, dance in my room, or take a walk.

4 Places
4 Places you want to visit: Jamaica, Virgin Islands, Africa, and Houston, TX (not sure why)

3 People
3 People You Can Tell Anything To: Mom, Darius, and my journal.

2 Choices...
A) Black or White: Black
B) Hot or Cold: Cold

1 Thing
1 Thing You Want to Do Before you die: Be happy. That's all I ask for daily.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Sherlon Christie said…

    Glad I was able to inspire you to blog. I have a new entry up now...this will make you laugh.

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger T Dot said…

    What do you dance to in your room? I do that to? I turn on MTV2 (more music than any of the other channels) and back my thang up. Back it up, back it up. I figure if I dance hard enough, it'll count as exercise. But I usually just end up having a ball in my living room. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home