The Post Game Show

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tag Blogger Spray

Well since I've been tagged by Pittsburgh Jameil, and I'm sick as a dog this morning, I may as well pass sometime by doing this survey of sorts.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Sports Editor
2. Data Entry Clerk
3. Youth Clean Team employee (yeah, we picked up litter)
4. Sports Writer

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Friday
2. Let's Do It Again
3. Cool Runnings
4. Coming to America

Four Places I have lived:
1. Wilmington, Delaware
2. Wilmington, Delaware
3. Wilmington, Delaware
4. ...and Wilmington, Delaware

4 Shows I love:
1. Pardon the Interruption
2. Around The Horn
3. Martin
4. In Living Color

Four highly-touted TV shows I don't get the hype:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Friends
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Anything on MTV

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
1. The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
2. Why I love Black women, by Michael Eric Dyson
3. Their eyes were watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
4. That's all I can think of right now

Four places I have vacationed:
1. No Vacation for me
2.
3.
4.

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Spaghetti and Meatballs (pause)
2. Ribs
3. Meatloaf
4. Roast Beef

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Facebook
2. Live Journal
3. ESPN.com
4. Blogger

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere but Delaware
2.
3.
4.

And I'm tagging:
1. Nobody
2.
3.
4.

10 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Jameil said…

    i'm going to vomit on you!!!! you will never call me pittsburgh jameil!!! ugh!! i can't get w/around the horn. that show bores me. but i love pti!! and america's next top model! i never miss it!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Jameil said…

    and feel better!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    LOL, hey, you need a nickname. I give people goofy nicknames...I get it from my granddad. And thanks, I'm feeling slightly better, so I'll survive.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Jameil said…

    uh uh. my daddy's fam is like the nickname capital of the world. i'm sure you can do better than that!!! try again.

     
  • At 3:45 AM, Blogger Sherlon Christie said…

    Pittsburgh Jameil...I like that...sounds catchy.

    Around the Horn is the shit...but PTI is a better show.

    Chris...i see you have the blues...young man...read the poem on my blog and it looks like i have to talk to you this weekend.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Jameil said…

    sp i'm hissing at you. hkKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKK!! jerk.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Sherlon Christie said…

    jameil1922...you know you love me.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Jameil said…

    i repeat.
    hkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    I'm mad y'all just havin a love fest on the comments page, LOL

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Um ... threesome?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home