The Post Game Show

Thursday, March 02, 2006

What was that saying about the Lion and the Lamb?

Well lo and behold, it's already the month of March, mid-term grades are in, and I can see the magic number in my sights. That number would be 124 credits, making me a graduate of Delaware State University. Don't get it twisted, the graduation part is the only thing I care about. I'll be done in December if this semester goes like it's been going, so I guess that job hunt and the NABJ convention in Indianapolis are of more importance than anything else in my life right now. This here entry will serve to update you guys on everything that's happened since I last had an entry of some substance (thanks to the anonymous commenter for pointing that out).

My roommate situation is even worse than ever. Probably because he's a (insert slang term for a woman's vagina here). Ah well, when you get kicked off the team for your grades, I guess being a dummy would make you a little on edge. Am I wrong for getting some sick satisfaction out of the fact that the men's basketball team may be going back to the NCAA tournament again this year and he will not a part of it? I don't think so, ah-ha!

There's a situation that's bothering me currently at my school among my peers that I want to rant about, but I don't want to make it worse for the poor person who's been taken advantage of. What do you guys think? If you want more info on the situation comment, and I'll decide whether to blog about it or not.

And now, a brief poem:

Women and lies go hand in hand
Won't talk a dude unless he makes more than 100 grand
Some lie about being loose as hell
Then get mad when men talk to them for just...well...
Women are superficial and shallow as the day is long
But yet upon reading this, people will call me wrong...

Barry Bonds in drag is the funniest thing I've seen in 2006 so far. This muscle-bound (steroids or not) man with a strawberry blonde wig, prosthetic boobs and and softer voice than normal has made San Francisco Giants camp a hoot, which might be the thing they need to win the NL West this year. I'm sure Paula Abdul doesn't think it's funny though.



Could Simon and Randy prefer 708 home runs over a late 80s pop hottie? You be the judge.

(Photos Courtesy of the Associated Press and Wikipedia)

4 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Jameil said…

    LOLOLOL about barry!! when i first saw the pic i was just in shock. lolol.

    the sitch that you may or may not discuss, yeah get up on that. give us the dirt.

    don't be bitter b/c you're not meeting your caliber of woman. that's not cute. how bout i'm soo excited about nabj this year b/c i've never been.

    i love how people get mad when they do something that keeps them from what they want (your roommate). yes, you're technically wrong, but it makes me laugh too! lolol.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hard not to be bitter when most females at this school aren't about anything but looks and image, but I digress.

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Jameil said…

    you'll be alright. college is so fleeting anyway. you'll be gone before you know it.

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Eric said…

    Goodness, there's a great deal of useful info in this post!
    check | site | here

     

Post a Comment

<< Home