The Post Game Show

Monday, January 08, 2007

2006 inventory

Stolen from Hizzle, so enjoy.

1. what did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
I flew for the first time, twice in a two week span. It turned out to be fun after all of my panic attacks.

2. did you keep your new year’s resolution? will you make more for next year?
I've made a dent in the weight loss, but I still need to improve the self confidence thing.

3. did someone close to you give birth?

Nope

4. did anyone close to you die?

Yeah.

5. what countries did you visit?
Baltimore...nobody can't tell me that place isn't a war zone (sorry, CNel)

6. what would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Happiness...and sex.

7. what date from 2006 will forever remain in your memory?
July 4th. That was the day I said goodbye to my grandmother.

8. what is your biggest achievement in 2006?
Surviving 2006 without slapping the shit out of anybody :)

9. what was your biggest failure?
I really didn't have any.

10. did you suffer illness or injury?
Nah, I'm made of strong stuff.

11. what’s the best thing you bought?
nothing of significance really, although a car might be on the agenda this year.

12. whose behavior merited celebration?

Mine. A lot of people have all their teeth and their feelings intact since I started walking 90 minutes a morning.

13. who’s behavior appalled/depressed you?
People leave me appalled and depressed daily, so it's hard to choose. I'll just say 90 percent of the members of the opposite sex.

14. where did most of your money go?

Unnecessary crap. That will be changing vedy vedy soon.

15. what did you get really excited about?
Going to Indianapolis, meeting my friends there, and losing 32 pounds.

16. what songs will always remind you of 2006?

As much as I hate to say it...B. "To the left, to the left," "You might be the block, but I'm the light that keeps the street on," "I BEEN THROUGH IT TOO LONG!" It was her year, no question.

17. compared with last year are you:
happier or sadder?

I've been called Eeyore and Debbie Downer before, but I feel a lot better so far this year.
thinner or fatter?

32 pounds lighter, YEAYAY!
richer or poorer?
poorer by far.

18. what do you wish you’d done more of?

Smiling, laughing, studying, focusing, exercising, writing.

19. what do you wish you’d done less of?
being pissed off at women.

20. how did you spend christmas?

At home in Wilmington.

21. did you fall in love in 2006?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

22. how many one night stands?
not even close.

23. favorite tv program?

PTI and Around the Horn.

24. do you hate anyone new?

I hate new people on a daily basis.

25. best book you read?
17 years late to the party, but The Isis Papers by Dr. Frances Cress Welsing was interesting.

26. greatest musical discovery?
Eddie Hazel's and Michael Hampton's guitar tiffs and solos. P-Funk is a helluva drug.

27. what did you want and get?

the numbers on the scale heading in a downward direction.

28. what did you want and not get?
my old car fixed, a MEAC football championship (or men's and women's basketball for that matter) for DSU, peace and quiet.

29. favorite film of the year?

I don't go to the movies.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HaHa Chris my city is not a war zone.
    Baltimore is really not bad at all, I'm ready to leave, thats just cause I'm creeping up on 21 years of continuity LoL.

    The cynic in me is co-signing response # 13.

    The realist in me is realizing I needed to do more of what was mentioned in response # 18.

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Egbert said…

    Gosh, there is so much useful data above!
    wooden rings | Montreal airport | club shoes

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Caleb said…

    It can't work as a matter of fact, that is what I consider.
    how much are stamps | bonzai tree | juniors clothes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home