The Post Game Show

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I swear, I'm getting around to it...

I've currently got a lot of irons in the fire as far as my career goes and hopefully some other things, so I really haven't had time to sit and blog real deep like I want to, but I will clue you guys in on something I'm thinking about doing, and that's establishing another blog devoted solely to the sports world and my opinions on it. I welcome all suggestions for names and such, so don't be shy. The Post Game Show was intended to be a sports blog (the archives will let you know about that), but as time wore on and I met more bloggers who were interested in my personal writing, it became what it is, and I certainly don't begrudge that (it helped me make some friends!), but I've got to get back to the business of sports. The Post Game Show will be where my thoughts on life lie, but this other spot will of course be all sports all the time.

In the meantime, I leave you with another YouTube gem that will really have Jameil hating me, LOL. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Jameil said…

    wow... vroooom vrooom vroooom vrooom vrooom beeep beep beep beep beep..

    now walk, jog walk jog.

    not standing you some more.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger journiemajor said…

    HAYLEZ NAW. Too funny. Still kinda like Same Curl more though

     

Post a Comment

<< Home