The Post Game Show

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Walking It Out and more

The pain returned today. The stiff, tight and sore feeling that worked its way up from the balls of my feet, shoots up my calves and thighs to the small of my back was quite noticeable. And it felt great. I've found my walking pattern down here in the depths of Southern Maryland, and aside from a few gross-out discoveries of various species of dead animal, these last three days of walking have been good for my body and my mind, hopefully it'll extend to my heart and soul. I've been down here for three weeks and I'm already having workplace drama and issues with women. The stress coincides with me not getting into an exercise and eating pattern since I've been here, but I think I've found it this weekend.

It's D...SU, snitches! 2007 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference football champs! I was so upset that I didn't get to go to the game, but I am pretty damn proud of my alma mater right now. For once, we're on the top of the mountain and it feels so good. BTW, University of Delaware? You can't run and you can't hide anymore. We are coming for that ass. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

I'm already tired of Maryland women. Yes, already. Women, why would you offer to chill with somebody when you're quote-unquote "emotionally unavailable?" What kind of bovine feces is that? Either you're single or you're not. I don't have time for some female who's going to run back to some dude once he feels like being bothered with her and then her running back to me when he's acting up again. And this chick was OLDER than me! God help me.

I miss having internet at the crib. I ordered DSL from Verizon, so UPS was supposed to bring me the kit, yet those dumbasses keep coming at the times that aren't on the notices, so I have to call them tomorrow and do retarded sign language so they understand I'm a working individual and I'm not home all freaking day. I miss being online in the comfort of my own home and downloading *ahem* bom chick wah wah! Hey, I'm honest.

I really don't have anything significant to talk about, but I felt like I owed you guys and entry, so here it is.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Southerner in Suomi said…

    I hope you were super shitty with above mentioned chick?

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    emotionally unavailable ... she pulled that out her ass... and Im dyin laughin at "bom chick wah wah!"...

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Jameil said…

    toooooooootally using bovine feces. can't wait.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger One Man’s Opinion said…

    I feel you. It is great to just lay around at home and be able to surf the web without the fear of some noisy sucker looking over your shoulder.
    Sadly, the installation people have way to much power over our lives, when it comes to putting the crap in.

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Nicky, I wish I was rude with her. I actually got emotional for a second when I got off the phone with her. I'm a chump, I know.

    Ms. Cali, everyone I talk to seems to think that was some dumb craziness she pulled, so apparently it's unanimous; she's gaming. LOL

    Frank, glad I can be of service *bows humbly*

    Man, I'm so glad that my DSL's been finally turned on, it's not even funny. Less time in the office for me, I love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home