The Post Game Show

Sunday, March 01, 2009

A Post Game Show Exclusive

I was working in D.C. yesterday afternoon and who else but V stopped by to keep me company. We hadn't seen each other since '06 in Indy, and considering I live in MD, there's no excuse for me not to see my friends that do live in this area. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is there is videotaped evidence of us goofing off at halftime of the game I was covering, so I present to you my first video blog:



Hope you all enjoyed our goofiness as much as we did, LOL

6 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Veronica Marché said…

    The Coogi Dance!!!

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Southerner in Suomi said…

    Lol. Love it guys. I think I may do a video for my triathlon. It would just a before and after because I can't film during.

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger Jameil said…

    ha! love it!

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Vee said…

    LOL!!!!!

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the dancing baby...hAHa!!! hilarious...and yes you were fresh to death with your goatee...heheh ;-)

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger JayBee said…

    i laughed to myself when i got to your page and saw the video after the comment you left on my page.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home