The Post Game Show

Saturday, February 05, 2011

A mess

That's all I can title this blog post because that's what my life is at the moment, personally anyway.

I really believe women can't stand me. Seriously. I don't believe any woman that claims to like or be intrigued by someone when you play games when it comes to sex.

Not to mention It's always funny when women say "If this were a different time, I would have, but things have changed with me." Come. The. F ck. On. I might not be the most attractive dude in the world, but dumb is one thing I am NOT. I guess my words are coming back to haunt me I suppose. I've always said women want to have sex, they just don't want to have sex with you. Turns out the you is me.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Veronica said…

    awww..

    sometimes your words have more power than you think. Start chaing those words to something positive and FEEL them. BE them..you know what I'm saying?

    Ex. I used to think "nobody likes me" (i was an army brat --hence alwasy the new girl) it wasn't that nobody didnt like me. I didn't let anyone get to know me TO like so I stayed to myself with a negative attitude toward making friends so no..they DIDN'T like me.

    You see what I'm saying? Sometimes the change has to come from withing before you see results on the outside. You're not a bad looking guy at all so you shouldn't have a problem picking up a chick here and there. But...you've gotta change your attitude toward women.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home