The Post Game Show

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday Morning Random

I really wish I had a theme to my blogposts these days, but true to my life's form, really no set theme, so I'll just hit y'all off with the random until I have a theme.

Ms. Wright will be happy to know I have made contact with my father's daughter and so much is coming to light about our situations thanks to my mom, it's almost scary. I'm planning to have a full-scale chat with her soon.

Thanksgiving was great and when they say you're supposed to sweat out everything at the gym, they aren't lying. When I went to work-out the day after grubbing, I literally sweated everywhere. Kinda TMI, kinda gross, but it had to be done. I'm really not checking too much for the scale anymore which helps my confidence a lot. I'm basing it on how I feel(great, more energized) and how my clothes fit (looooooooooooose), so it's a work in progress and a working progress, so I can't complain too much.

I need a newer car, but can't afford one. Sucks, but what can you do?

Christmas time is nearing and I started playing Christmas music already and haven't got tired of yet, I love it. I'll probably have my 20 greatest Christmas songs up on my professional site by Wednesday, so y'all can check that out and tell me what you think

I've got to work so many weekends coming up it's ridiculous, but I'll be happy when Christmas/New Years week comes along which means I'll be able to slow down and really enjoy the season.

And that's pretty much it. Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Veronica said…

    YAY!!!!! See! you never know what may come out of it. Might be a great relationship budding there... :-) maybe...?

    Yes, it is SO hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner..its the end of the darn year! it just FLEW by!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home