The Post Game Show

Sunday, April 03, 2011

No choice

It's never really good to settle into a routine, especially one that's proving to be unhealthy. But we have no choice - food must be put on tables, roofs kept over heads, clothes on bodies, bills to be paid, etc.

We put up with so much in the name of the aforementioned, but we have no choice - what are we going to do? Just leave everything the way it is?

That's usually when you go for changing the routine or the routine changes for you. The routine was changed for me recently, and now I have to adapt and adjust. Which is good because while my responsibilities are nil, I tricked myself into think this routine was okay and that it would get better...signs were showing me that it wouldn't and then a huge sign slapped me in my face. Right on time.

So as I prepare to change my routine (and location), so many questions to answer - what will I do? What can I do? Will I be able to find a routine that fits me and that I'll enjoy? Will I ever find my stride?

I'm about to find out. I have no choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home