The Post Game Show

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

That real world foolishness I was talking about? Well...

Skip it. I'm not going to get myself worked up over it anymore, I can't control how things go, but I'll give you a cliff notes run down of the situation.

August '04, Freshman chick here at DSU wants to get up with me, says she's only looking for friends. Yet, word gets around campus that she's loose like elastic granny panties, and so I distance myself from her. June of '05, she sent me some nasty IMs on AOL, and I was really done. Friday she hits me up and says she wants to bury the hatchet and be friends. I told her nothing short of "drop your panties or drop the subject." Dead wrong? Maybe. Fed up with how I get treated by females? You got it.

The bottom line for me is I get sick of being, as someone once said "A girlfriend with a dick." I'm involved in these male-female friendships where they vent about men and I listen and try to assure them that everything is everything. I get tagged as a good listener, whose genitals are just body decoration (remember that, Marlon? LOL) and I become good for just that one thing; listening. Could I be wrong for having physical needs and wants, especially if they seem to go unmet for an extended period of time? I hope not.

And I contradicted my lead, not a good look. But this is how I feel, this is what annoys me. I am a man, last time I checked anyway, and I'm going to feel some sort of horniness, but if all I'm good for is a talk instead of sex, it leaves me stuck being frustrated and cursing women under my breath as I view another West Coast Productions classic. And that gets boring after a while.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Sherlon Christie said…

    I hear you my brother...LOUD and #$%^& CLEAR.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    LOL Rita, I'll give you three guesses.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Jameil said…

    I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Marlon. My best friend has had the same complaint for YEARS. At least 5. Well... now he's got the girl. So. Be patient (ish). It'll be hard (obviously). The one you belong with will love you for being her friend.

    lolol. that sounds MAD cliche' but its true!

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger T Dot said…

    And you wonder why Kells is always trying to hook you up...j/k

    I concur with Jameil - the right one will come along. And if the ones you've been messing with haven't seen that you're a great guy - obviously there not the one's for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home