The Post Game Show

Monday, May 01, 2006

Wake Up, Wake Up, Wake Up, It's The 1st of the Month....

Can you guys believe May is here already? Dizamn. Anyway a real update is coming as soon as a brother can get his words and thoughts together. In the meantime, I will be exercising my right to jack a blog exercise, this time the victim is Jameil (see, I didn't call you Pittsburgh this time :) And I invite all those who read The Post Game Show to ask me anything. Whatever is on your mind about me or whatever, I will gladly answer so ask away. And I shall leave you with one of the greatest dunk pictures ever.



Julius Erving a.k.a Dr. J making Knicks forward Lonnie Shelton kiss his feet in 1978. Yeah I'm Old School, what's it to you?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oof. I'm so geeked that it's May, I dont know what to do.
    I've got a cute wardrobe that is ready to meet some new peeps! Holla!

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Darren Sands said…

    How many licks does it take to get the the center of a tootsie pop?

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Sherlon Christie said…

    Who's No. 1 on your celebrity hit list?

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Darren...only you, lol....seriously I'm guessing anywhere between six and 24.

    Right now Sherlon, I'd have to say Maya Angelou...KIDDING! Honestly though, Lauren London (New New from ATL) could surely get it, but she loves thugs. Ugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home