The Post Game Show

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ten Interesting Things for Tuesday Afternoon Thoughts

I'm honestly thinking about hitting the reset button on this career thing. I'm not necessarily happy here, but I do cherish my solo living and general overall freedom. If I was head back to mom's it would HAVE to be temporary or I'd go crazy, or even worse, find a roommate *shudders* What's the point of being unhappy and being somewhere you don't want to be long term? Somebody let me know.

If you haven't added me on facebook yet, here's your chance.... knock yourselves out.

I'm up to 600 sit-ups a day now, and hopefully at the end of this week, I'll be back out on the track in the mornings. The spring and summer is usually when I kick it into high gear, and now that I've survived winter, LOSING weight instead of gaining it, sky's the limit. I'm ready to roll.

I was all set for a full afternoon of relaxation before my assignment tonight...until I realized I left my cell phone at the office. DAMN! Gotta go back...probably will soon as I finish this post.

I get the feeling that women hold some secret meeting at least once a month, figuring out ways how to keep me down and dog me out. I'm quite sure of it actually, short of getting my hands on a meeting docket.

Also, women only want to "get to know" men who they have no physical interest in. It pays to be 6-foot-something, 180 pounds, lightskinned with some kinda lock or braid action. Then you can just smash the homie til your heart's content, without jumping through hoops of fire to get to that point.

I've had my car for just about 20 months, and aside from replacing the axle back in February, everything's good on it *knock on wood* Just have to keep the fluids and oil changes coming.

I love video blogging...sadly I forgot about one video on my camera that will never see the light of day. Matter of fact *grabs camera, deletes it*...I MAY wanna run for office someday, you never know.

I really am going to take next weekend and just cook like I ain't got anything else to do. Better front-load and back-load my work schedule now.

Shout out to my buddy Whit, who STAY late on commenting on my stuff, but she always has a good one, so it's all good. PS, I put the hit counter up for a reason. I see y'all lurking out there America. Leave some comments, please, LOL

2 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So when you say reset with the career do you mean you totally want to try something new? and if so what area or field do you want to go in?

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger chon said…

    yayayay!!!! i got a shout out! hahah!

    ...you know i'm here and i believe you are destined for nothing but GREATNESS!!!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home