The Post Game Show

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June ends...

Good grief, it seemed like June just got here, now Independence Day weekend is literally just around corner. Time flies when you're having fun...I guess.

I really plan on blogging about our departed King of Pop, but that's going on my music blog, which I hope you guys will bookmark (http://cjwriterssoundtrack.blogspot.com). I'll just say right here that his death is probably the biggest of my generation. At about 2 1/2 years old, I was too young to remember when Marvin Gaye was murdered by his father, but much like the wind was taken out of my elders' sails when Marvin was killed, we feel the same way about Michael Jackson. He will truly be missed and his gift to us, his talent and his all around skills, will forever be a part of us and this Earth as long as humans are around.

I'm actually looking forward to getting a converter box so I can watch football and baseball on FOX, ABC, NBC and CBS this fall here at my house instead of sitting in the office after hours and on weekends if I want to catch something major. I need to apply for a coupon, but my immediate super gave me one of hers, and I just don't feel like explaining how I got it.

Twitter is an addiction. Follow me! http://twitter.com/CJStarchild.

I'm still rather lonely down here and really can't do anything about it, which sucks. I was reminded of something. While I do seek out advice, I do leave myself open sometimes for some undue criticism and I really don't have to deal with it, considering some of the sources. I am thankful for those who know what they're talking about, but I really need to weed out the ones that don't, SOONER rather than later.

Anybody have anything popping for this weekend? I DO! Laundry and DVDs. You're welcome to keep me company via my new addiction or AIM.

I think this is my 85th day of 600 sit-ups, which is mind boggling. Somehow, some way, I manage to get them all in, either before midnight or early in the morning when I get up. Either way I'm feeling a lot better and once I get walking back, things are going to be great.

And that's all I got, LOL...hope everybody's doing good.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm happy you're feeling good. i got laundry on deck too lol.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Southerner in Suomi said…

    Laundry is the worst, but yaayy for health!!
    I recently fell off and went a whole two weeks out of the gym. I'm back on the scene though and the stalker cop is stiiiiiil there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home