The Post Game Show

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just a thought...

I know, I know, it's the internet.  There is some small degree of mystery when you log on and leave comments, it beats saying a lot of things aloud and/or in person.   But for me?  The last few entries, I've gotten some really bold-ass comments in anonymous form and it's irritating to me.  Again, this is my space on the web, a place where anything goes as far as opinion, and I understand that.   But if you're going to snidely suggest that I go seek help like I'm some kind of a lunatic, then have then have the heart to put a name behind your comment.  This goes against me trying not to care what people say or think about me, but the disrespect just touched a nerve with me today.

To the smart ass from New York with free air flowing between their legs from the last entry: If you've read my blog for any amount of time, you will know that I have tried the internet as far as hooking up - in fact, that's the only way I've been able to converse with women.  And it hasn't worked out for me, hence these blog posts.  As far as therapy, it sure takes a lot of courage to pop fly about somebody you don't even know, without a name attached at that.  Grow a set or grow up.

/End Rant

4 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    They dun pissed you off I see. Don't even let it get to you.

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Mizrepresent said…

    Tell'em Chris...that's exactly why i don't do anon comments!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I absolutely hate anonymous comments! Try not to let them get to you though. For some people, there is joy in attempting to irritate others with comments they would NEVER put their name/pic/blog behind.

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You asked for suggestions...just trying to help.

    http://www.thetherapypractice.co.uk/purposeoftherapy/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home