The Post Game Show

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hi, my name is Chris and...

In order for me to move on and live a happy life, I think I'm just going to list all the negatives and positives about myself and maybe some goals at the end. You guys can comment if you like, I'm just making this list so I know what I have to do.

Negatives:

Misogynistic
Bad Attitude
Easily Annoyed
Easily Frustrated
Thinks too hard
Acts irrationally from time to time
A real ass if I don't get my way
Too much emphasis on sex
Lazy (when it comes to certain things, like meeting people in public)
Selfish to a degree
Self-Centered
Lacking focus
Mean-spirited occasionally

Positives:

Intelligent
Good Sense of Humor
Good Conversation
Good Listener
Ambitious
Pretty Good Writer...o.k., DAMN Good writer.
Caring (sometimes)
Open-minded
Student of life
Motivated
Big on Family and Friends
Supportive
I try my best not to judge
I live my life my way

So the good outweighs the bad...BARELY, lol...but it's there. The reason I'm doing this is because I need to be honest with myself and maybe that will help me understand why my personal life is non-existent and why women just never seem to want anything to do with me. Professionally, I've got my irons in the fire and I'm gonna be alright with that, but it's no fun to be alone or to be the guy that women avoid like the plague.

I've heard rumors about "he's cute, but he's got some issues he needs to work out," and that literally threw me for a loop. You've could've bowled me over with a single grain of rice.

So I guess what I want to do is, if not totally eliminate them, cut down on the negatives and phase them out of my life so I can become a better me and hopefully figure out the best course of action when it comes to dealing with women. As always, I'm open for suggestions, so feel free to drop them in the comments :)

5 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like this list gig, I think I'm going to have to do this. It's definitely good to recognize our own negative and positive attributes.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Mizrepresent said…

    Chris,

    Just writing this...i believe you are on the right path, some of your negatives, belong to just about everyone i know, but i believe that the first thing, the very first thing you can do...is be confident, and believe in yourself, then in turn others will believe in you too!

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go and get counseling!

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Cunty Black Woman said…

    I think you should add "self aware" to the good column.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger chon said…

    idk if this was on your good list, can't remember but add great listener to the good side.

    i thikn writing this is a step you needed to take in the right direction for self-improvment...stay positive!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home