The Post Game Show

Friday, August 13, 2010

Frustrated thoughts, or "Why getting laid shouldn't be this hard"

I know far too many guys who get women to do what they want, when they want. It blows my mind that they can make phone calls/send texts and women are readily available for grown folks action.

So as my vacation week winds to a close, so begins what likely will be another super long busy period at work with no prospects of any kind. Part of it possibly is where I live, most of it is just the fact that women don't think enough of me to even treat me as a human being, let alone sleep with. Why is this such a big deal to me? Well, frankly, the old "you can't miss what you don't have" saying is a myth. You miss not doing anything. I can actually count the number of days almost to the hour during my droughts.

So yeah, it's a borderline obsession. Why? I mean what's the reason anybody likes doing anything? They enjoy it. I enjoy that part of male-female relationships. I just don't care for the other aspects of them. Therein lies the problem, I reckon - I just don't have the energy to put up a front. There are some cats who can get women to willingly go along with casual friends with benefits situations, but I can honestly say that at least 65 percent of men who are sleeping with women outside of relationships are lying in some form. They've convinced some women that a commitment's on the horizon, that they aren't interested in any other woman, XYZ.

Unfortunately, I can't lie. I learned very early in life when I tried to hide a behavior report (cardboard material, BTW) from my mom by flushing it down a toilet that it was just better for me to tell the truth, because lying wasn't something I was ever gonna be good at. That pretty much means I can't say to a woman "You're the only one for me, I want to be with you only, can we make love?" Because that's a flat-out lie.

Yet, the direct, forward, tell-it-like-it-is approach has rarely, if ever, worked for me either. I guess because even when I'm telling the truth, I guess I already have a sense of "she's going to say no because of how I look/my weight, etc." And more often than not, no is of course the answer, mainly because I don't fit the description of a man women want to be naked for. I don't believe that women are prudes because they think about and want sex just like men do - probably more so if you believe these studies and surveys.

So what can I do? I don't know. I just know I'm tired of once or twice and year that's it. That's no way for anybody to live - even if they're universally undesirable like me.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Mizrepresent said…

    Chris, maybe the problem is that women feel that all you want is there sex. See, i, myself, love sex, yes i do, but i love making love so much better. When a man approaches me and all he wants is my goodies, that doesn't necessarily make me feel good, it makes me feel less because i have so much more to offer a man then what's between my legs. Yes, i turn them down and Yes, i don't have too much more to do with them. In a regular situation there is an attraction, and then you build from that, sex can come early or later, but if you are not willing to put in the time and be sincere about it,not just wanting the sex but wanting something more, then you will never win. The men who cloak themselves in lies do get away with it...but karma is a mofo, wouldn't want to be in their shoes when the same is done to them. Once or twice a year, well not a stellar record, but it all depends on what you make of it, but more importantly what you are willing to do, and give up to have that real relationship. I don't think any everyday woman wants to be somebody's jumpoff, and those that do, do it for money or some other reason.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Veronica said…

    I was about to come in here with a whole novel like Miz did but she basically said everything I was going to say so...there it is..LOL!

    Hi Miz! *waving* Thanks for saving my fingers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home