Y'all know I like to do this from time to time, so flow with it.
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show is the best thing to happen to my mornings in recent memory, especially the Strawberry Letters. Shirley tries to be all politically correct in answering these crazy-ass scenarios, but not Steve, a.k.a "Code Cracker" (C.C.!). Steve puts his own hilarious spin on the ignorance these letters normally contain, from the husband addicted to internet porn (stop USIN my washcloth!) to the lady who wants her brother in law to stop calling her husband from jail.
- My condolences go out to the families of and the students, staff, and faculty at Virginia Tech. Just an absolute tragedy, and this might be harsh, but if you're planning to take yourself out, for the love of humanity, just go off behind a dumpster and handle that. Don't take a bunch of innocent people with you. Oh well, the killer has to answer to his higher power for that. And he won't find the answer to his liking, that's for sure.
- I finally cut my afro on Good Friday, and it feels funny to not have to wait for my hair to dry enough to comb and pick it out. I've had at least 20 people ooh and ahh about the cut, not to mention a girl in my English lit class said I looked good with a fresh cut. Nobody appreciates a good 'Fro anymore. I did take the compliment however.
- I think once I get another car, I'm going to spend a few weeks after graduation driving around. Wherever my imagination decides to take me will more than likely be the destination. A sound car would be necessary for this, but I'm going to claim that, along with a degree and a job. I WILL have a car that I won't be scared to drive, lol.
- I'm still working out, but these last two-plus months, I've sort of lost motivation, even though I'm started to get toned in my arms, shoulders and neck. I need to get cracking on the rest of my body, but I think complacency has taken over. I need to kick it out so I can get back to grinding harder.
- SGA competition has begun around here, and it's hilarious. People that normally couldn't be bothered to open their mouths to speak are all in your grill talking about "hey, how you doin'? Vote me for this that and the third." That's when you do the Heisman on their asses (shawty mooooooove 2 da lef! shawty mooooooooove 2 da right!). First person under those circumstances who asks me to vote for them, I will gladly tell them to eat a d*** and that I am graduating, so who runs SGA in 07-08 means nada to me.
- Reading CNel's most recent entry reminded me that women are still full of it. It can be several different things, but I'll leave that to your imaginations.